- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup each diced onions, carrots, zucchini
- 1/2 lb each hamburger meat and Italian sausage, combined thoroughly
- 2 tbsp Home Cook’s Pantry Italian Seasoning
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded Italian blend cheeses
- 3 cups marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 350°. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté vegetables in olive oil, then add meat and Italian Season. Cook until meat is brown. Drain and add marinara; cover and simmer 10 minutes over low heat.
In a 9” by 13” baking dish, layer side by side 3 lasagna noodles. Coat evenly with 1/2 of the ricotta cheese. Cover with 1/3 of the meat sauce. Sprinkle over the top 1/3 of the shredded cheese. Repeat, and on the third layer, spread evenly the remaining sauce and sprinkle over remaining cheese.
Bake covered with foil at 350° for one hour. To brown top, remove foil last ten minutes of cooking. Yields 8 to 12 servings.