- 1 lb 85% lean hamburger meat
- 2 tbsp Home Cook’s Pantry Honey BBQ Rib Rub Seasoning Blend
- 4 hamburger rolls, toasted
- 4 slices cheese, if desired
- Assorted toppings or vegetables
In a large bowl, blend by hand the hamburger meat and Honey BBQ Rib Rub Seasoning Blend, integrating well. Form into 4 even balls and flatten into patties. Indent the center of each burger to cook evenly.
Grill patties or fry in a pan on stove over medium-high heat until burgers are done to desired color. Slices of cheese may be added at this point to melt during the last minute of cooking.
Build burgers with desired toppings and vegetables.
Yields 4 burgers.