- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green chiles
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Home Cook’s Pantry Beef Chili Seasoning
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 can (14-16 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 lb cooked roast beef, shredded and cut small
- 1/3 cup sweet BBQ sauce
- 1 can each (14-16 oz) red kidney beans, pinto beans and black beans, rinsed
In a large pot on stove, sauté in olive oil the onions, bell peppers and garlic for 4-5 minutes. Add in the flour and Beef Chili Seasoning, coating vegetables well; cook for 1 minute stirring constantly. Deglaze the pan with beef stock, and add tomatoes, roast beef, Worcestershire and BBQ sauces. Combine ingredients well. Simmer covered for 1 hour.
Yields 4-6 servings.